Sunday, November 21, 2010

I just make myself like nothing to be but sometimes deemed so crazy might be. Thinking myself is better than others is really stupid seemed to be.


puzzling............~

just ignore that..........

I'm trying to be a sincerer but sometimes....????
yes, I'm not the best...
but I don't intend to hurt anyone in this life....
Nonetheless I know I was wrong and regard it as trivial as nothing ...
I should be blamed and exactly supposed to be with......

Notions and perceptions are really show His Tremendous.
Allah, The Most Merciful and The Most Forgiveness to His slaves.
I'm always expecting from His Forgiveness and Lovings.

Akhirat is my destination, the real home for all human beings, ummah, my family and me....
trying to rectify the situations and opinions ...........
but, yes..
its not as easy as come from  words....

We can't see the actual mission of life until we come to death....
and...
such millions..... maybe billions.....or trillions of regrets ....and exactly we couldn't be able to count it
if we take the wrong steps in this really short of tricky life......
we don't know...~
just hoping for the best......

Allah, The Most Powerful at anythings, can do everything without anything.....makhluq will never to be...........






 

No comments:

Post a Comment